|Tue, Jun 9 - Jun 30|
What is ECFE?
* An Early Childhood Family Education program of the St. Louis Park Public Schools.
* Children from birth to kindergarten learn through play and interaction and parents participate in discussion group.
* Licensed Early Childhood teachers
* Experienced classroom assistants
* Licensed parent educators
Summer 2020 ECFE Birth to Five Non-separatingECFE Come and Play - Imagine It/ Make It Birth to Five Non-separating Join us for play and learning as we explore the Big Day for Pre-K curriculum (used in our Early Learning Programs) theme of Imagine It/ Make It.We will do a variety of activities that incorporate literacy, math, science, and social skills.A licensed Parent Educator will facilitate activities and be available to discuss any parenting concerns.See sliding fee scale for fees.Please add $26 for each additional child. Class is held in Room 122. Please enter at Door #22 on the east side of the building.
Summer 2020 ECFE Birth to 30 mos. Non-separatingEarly Childhood Family Education Birth-30 months Non-separating Join us for ECFE this summer with your infant/toddler. Our theme, Imagine It/Make It (from the Big Day for Pre-K Curriculum used in our Early Learning Programs) will be the springboard for music, play and activities. Class will include time for parent discussion and opportunities to share joys and concerns. Classes are in Room 122. Enter at Door #22 on the east side of the building.