Buying Your First Home & Winning in a Changing Market
Adult and Senior / Special Interest -
Adult Enrichment 2022-2023
This is it—the down and dirty in sixty! One hour will get you started on the path toward home ownership. If you have been wondering
where to get started or whether it is even possible for you to own a home, this is a good first step. This course will:
- Outline the steps to getting into your first home
- Talk about strategies for being a competitive buyer in a seller's market and whether it makes send to buy now or later
- Help you understand the financing process, including down payment assistance, how to deal with student loans and challenging credit issues
- Provide an overview of the search process
- Identify the roles that your lender and realtor play in helping you become a homeowner
Home ownership is an incredible opportunity—and we are here to get you started!
Class is co-sponsored by Randi Livon, Alerus Mortgage and Jodi Williams- Keller Williams Integrity Realty
Instructors: Jodi Williams with Keller Williams Integrity Lakes
Randi Livon of Alerus Mortgage / NMLS 460415
Heidi Erickson of MN Housing Finance Agency
Here's what participants had to say:
"Great! Very informative and relevant information for the home buying experience."
"Very engaging and well informed instructors. Easy to learn from with great take away material! Thank You!"
"Great introduction to this subject. Received good education and information on how to get started in the process and what are the institutions involved to help the home buyer-Thank you for this class!"
Instructor Jodi Williams is with Keller Williams Realty.